The Five: Tuesday, July 23
1. Five questions with a guy who has run everyday for 45 years
2. Another tips on how to avoid GI distress during exercise
3. What are the best marathons for travelers?
4. Would be better than finding and standing in line at bag check!
5. This study makes me think of This quote from Plato:
“Moderation, which consists in an indifference about little things, and in a prudent and well-proportioned zeal about things of importance, can proceed from nothing but true knowledge, which has its foundation in self-acquaintance.”
Go find yourself today